Baby Cloud was created for the hundreds of children who die by being left unattended in vehicles.
In US alone there were more than 600 deaths since the year 2000.
Use of Baby Cloud is very simple and does not require the purchase of a new baby seat or sophisticated devices. It is simply two cushioned straps that can be fitted to any seat belt.
After strapping the device, parents synchronize their personal Baby Cloud to the Free mobile app it is accompanied with.
Several parents or guardians may register and go through the verification process.
We were proud to figure out an algorithm to check the baby's precense using the IoT developer kit provided to us.
Checking for the baby requires the use of: 2 light sensors, 2 temperature sensors, 2 touch pads, microphone and a vibration sensor.
Further data is provided to parents by adding an air quality sensor and a GPRS device.
1. Parents sets the child in the seat
2. Baby Cloud detects the child's presence
3. Parent leaves the car for more than 50 meters
4. Baby Cloud re-checks the baby's presence and sends a push notification to the parent
5. If the parent goes further and/or did not take the child for more than 10 minutes an SMS and call are made to all registered users on the app.
1. Microphones checks for high pitched noise and alerts parents
2. Temperature sensor also alerts parents in case of very high or low temperatures surrounding the baby
3. Air Quality control makes sure the baby is not breathing in the methane gases released by cars when stuck in traffic
Connect your Baby Cloud App to your Baby Cloud devices mounted the baby car seat to be alerted when you forget your child in the car.
Customize users who receive push notifications alongside the driver In Case of Emergencies.
Baby Cloud is the ultimate customizable, portable and safe tool to never forget your child in his car seat whilst monitoring surround health conditions.