Core2 for AWS is the reference hardware kit for AWS IoT EduKit – a prescriptive learning program from AWS which makes it easy and cost effective to learn how to build IoT applications using AWS services. It comes equipped with a Microchip ATECC608 Trust&GO pre-provisioned secure element, in addition to the existing features of the standard M5Stack Core2 and M5GO Bottom2. The Core2 for AWS is a feature rich, plug and play extensible, and secure hardware kit for learning and building a wide range of IoT applications.
AWS IoT EduKit’s reference hardware supports a wide range of application frameworks (e.g. FreeRTOS, Arduino, MicroPython), which allows developers to code in the language of their choice and progress in building cloud connected embedded applications on a single hardware platform.
AWS IoT EduKit provides up-to-date content and example code to common IoT solutions. Through AWS IoT EduKit tutorials, developers can access a variety of free content to gain expertise in building and managing IoT applications using AWS services.
- Reference hardware kit for use with AWS IoT EduKit
- ESP32-D0WDQ6-V3, supports 2.4GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- 16M Flash, 8M PSRAM
- Built-in ATECC608 hardware encryption chip
- Capacitive touch screen
- Built-in PDM microphone, power indicator, 6-Axis IMU, vibration motor, I2S codec, Amplifier, Speaker, RTC, power button, reset button, 10 x RGB LEDs
- TF card slot (support up to 16GB)
- Built-in 500mAh Lithium ion battery, equipped with power management chip
- Supports FreeRTOS, MicroPython, UIFlow, Arduino development frameworks
- Validated through AWS Device Qualification Program